Here is a reply to a person named Stephen Frazier, who seems to think that he is going to give me a nice little list of things Obama has done to stir so much anger from the right. Well here is where you can see his list and below is my reply to it. And just to let you know ahead of time I add in when Bush did the same thing or if he did something similar or worse or if it was him altogether in order to show that no Republican, right wingers or tea party folks protested then, so why now.
I am glad you decided to TRY and show me what you think is the problem. Let’s look at them shall we?
- FALSE, Obama did NOT take over the auto industry. If I give you a loan for your business if it is failing did I take over your business? If they had borrowed money from the banks (had they not been failing too) would the bank now own the auto industry? Of course not! This is just a bunch of bullshit in order to manufacture phony outrage. When Bush poured all that TARP money into the banks, did he then take over the banks? Yeah, OK, that was put to rest!
- Van Jones was NOT a former communist! He was associated with a Marxist association which does not mean that he IS a Marxist. Not to mention there is a DIFFERENCE between a communist, Marxist and socialist, in case you didn’t know, they are NOT interchangeable. A lot of the Republican Party members are affiliated with KKK members does NOT make them KKK members. So let’s be real. Also, what is so whacko about being an environmentalist? I don’t understand that. The only think I can see that COULD be a problem is that he signed on to the 911 truth crap. OK AND! You have so many of the Republicans that are signed on to the “birther” movement, should they step down? There is nothing in his past that makes this a reason to protest and call names.
- Steve Rattner who WAS the special appointee for the automobile industry was one of the large investors with Cerberus who was over Chrysler. I still haven’t found anywhere where HE SAID that he knew nothing of the car industry. But let’s just say he did say that. Well it doesn’t matter since he has been replaced by Ron Bloom, a former union official. Does he know anything about the auto industry? And is this a big enough issue to run out with a sign calling Obama a lyin’ African? What does Obama being African have to do with this appointee? Hmm, I’d say NOTHING! How about you?
- For one thing he is NOT a czar! He was confirmed as Director of the Office of Science and Technology Policy on March 19, 2009 by a unanimous vote in the Senate. And he NEVER said that trees and animals had rights such as humans. Stop drinking the FOX noise kool aid. It is rotting your brains. And how come there isn’t any other verification of this man saying or doing any of these things except on right wing blogs and Fox noise? Wouldn’t he have any publications that say this? I mean the man is the founding chair of the advisory board for a quarterly journal published by MIT Press, and according to wikipedia has written and lectured extensively on the topic of climate change. So shouldn’t I be able to find this crap you speak of?
- Oh for heavens sake! So I guess we should just continue to pollute and pretend that it won’t catch up with us. I guess we should let the polluters tell us what they should have to do or how much they should pay for polluting as it was under Bush. And we wonder why global warming is accelerating. Cap and trade will add $1761 per family per year, according to best sources. And this is too much to handle? Bush tax cuts cost 3.4 TRILLION dollars. Where were you on that one? Where were any of these people? In fact the middle class is the one picking up that tab, was that OK by you and all of these angries. Who just so happened NOT to be angry about that.
- You are knee deep in FOX noises ass aren’t you? Well anyhow, can you say FALSE? Has government run health care nationalized anything YET? And we have plenty of nationalized health care going on right now. Do you think we should cut them off too? This list is bullshit. I have shot down all of your phony outrageous claims that it looks like you took directly out of Glen Becks ass. Well just to let you know, nationalized health care hasn’t done in any nation who has it. Not to mention Bush’s tax cuts cost TWICE as much as any national health care. Does this matter? If it does then where were all the protests for Bush? Wasn’t interested then? Interesting that you think that government option would obliterate the private industry. Did USPS stop Fedex or UPS? Did public school shut down private schools? How ridiculous! And if these companies can’t compete, even though they are making RECORD PROFITS, then they need to shut down.
- Now I can see why they say that FOX news watchers are stupid. Anyhow, Card check (also called majority sign-up) is a method for American employees to organize into a labor union in which a majority of employees in a bargaining unit sign authorization forms, or “cards,” stating they wish to be represented by the union. Courtesy of Wikipedia! You might want to try a bit of research as it goes a long way. It has NOTHING to do with forcing anyone to USE union labor. God, will the stupidity ever stop?
- A stimulus package which was already handed down by Bush? Is that the stimulus you’re talking about? Where did the money problem which he needed a stimulus for come from? Were you concerned with WHERE the debt came from? Were you concerned with the debt when Bush was making it with all the tax cuts? Were any of these people caring about the deficit and debt while it was being created? Not one phony ass bit! This is too pathetic. Point the finger at everyone else but the culprit, good going! And again where were the protests to stop Bush from creating these deficits that our children are going to be saddled with?
- So now people are angry and protesting because he is doing the same exact thing the last President did which no one saw fault with at the time? Man you are getting desperate here. I didn’t see one protest or angry outburst from people who consider themselves Republicans, right wing or conservatives. Why is that? They didn’t care at the time? Or did Obama somehow make it “different”?
- Please, you have a couple of people go around to hundreds of ACORN offices trying to peddle this scenario and you get two hits and that makes them the MOST corrupt. By these standards the Bush Administration must be the MOST corrupt for allowing prisoners to be tortured under their watch or something to that affect. And not distance themselves from the whole army not just the troops who did the dirt.
- I guess this one should be number 11. Finally one I can say you are sooooo right! I agree, but is this really enough to run out with picket signs yelling about a lying African and showing this man as an African which doctor? Really, come on now!
- Do you think that companies who are failing and falling to the ground and begging for handouts should continue to pay their execs millions of dollars? WOW that is something. I do agree with this legislation. And guess what, the companies who don’t want to have the pay capped don’t have to accept the handout either. It isn’t like they are saying that EVERY company has to cap pay for execs. Only companies who are begging for money. Because the way I see it, if you have money to pay execs millions then you obviously don’t need to be begging for my hard earned tax dollars. And I believe that if the bill said that people begging for welfare can’t be sitting in a million dollar home and driving a Cadillac to the welfare office can’t have welfare you’d be singing the praises of that on. Oh yeah, that bill passed with flying colors back with Reagan and his welfare queens! So I guess it is OK for the needy just NOT the rich needy. LOL!
Please by all means carry it where ever you want! You should have been more careful before opening your mouth. As we see you don’t even have a grasp on what you are talking about. You seem to suck in a lot of garbage only to spew it out in worse condition than you took it in. I WILL be posting this to all of my readers as well and probably very few watch FOX so we won’t have to worry about them getting ALL the facts wrong such as yourself. Thanks for giving me a good laugh today.